Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Week 10

Back to School!

Over break, I didn't work on my project much. However, I recently learned how to create a table using html, which enabled me to put all my links at the top of my website (without using JQuery or JavaScript!). I still have a lot to work on however.



Work done Work to do
Create basic pages Learn how to make pages look nicer
Changed colours of text and backgrounds Learn how to add more CSS
Work on the team's official website to learn Continue to edit my website


I'm hoping to be able to work on my website and write "blog" entries for the team as build season continues, but robotics is taking up most of my life right now! I don't know if I'll have a very cool end project because my html work might go into working on the official website of the team, since it desperately needs help!

4 comments:

  1. I think you should have more faith in your team, ma'am. Still it's commendable to see the commitment to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Codecademy is pretty awesome for learning to code, and they have tons of web development so when possible I would use it even though earlier you stated you'd try not to rely on it. Just as a suggestion, learning javascript (note the SCRIPT part, it is different) would be a good advantage because its a big language for web development.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing a similar project and I think you are right on track with the Code Academy stuff, I completed those and they really do teach you a lot about the coding needed for HTML and CSS. I'm currently working on Ruby on there. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please help out the website!!! It really needs help and, unfortunately, I do not know how to code it. All I can say coding wise is just keep learning and NEVER give up. Keep on chugging along and welcome to the dynasty!

    ReplyDelete