Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Week 5/6

After the speeches, I decided I wasn't going to make it very far with my chosen topic. Luckily, I had a couple backup topics I could fall back on. I have thus changed my topic, title, and url. I will now be learning and applying HTML and CSS. I have a website I'm playing with coding on (www.angrilyconfusednerds5010.net)*, and I will make it look less like a 6th grader's computer apps project and more like an actual site.
I'll be using Codecademy for the majority of my learning, but I'll also use other reference sites. I'll probably also get help from some of my team mates who know coding.
Hopefully, this topic will be a better year long project, and I'll be able to have a good end product.

*This site is not the official website of Tiger Dynasty and is in no way associated with the team. Our actual site is www.tigerdynasty.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment